Ngare Ndare is a lush indigenous forest at the foothills of Mt. Kenya. Azure pools glisten at the bottom of waterfalls and 200 year old trees stretch into the canopy supporting a rich variety of bird and animal life. The forest is a vital corridor that links the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy to Mount Kenya, and one which elephants have been using for centuries.
NGARE NDARE DAYTRIP.
CITIZENS: 3,850 per person.
RESIDENTS: 68 USD
NON RESIDENTS: 75 USD
Date: 1st September 2018
6:00am: Meet at Hilton Bata /International Life House.
6:30am: Depart for Nanyuki and have stop overs upon request.
11:00am: Arrive at Nanyuki with a stopover to buy snacks
11:30 am. Depart to Ngare Ndare forest
Activities : 500meter Canopy walk, visit to the blue pool(swimming is allowed) down to the 4 pools then the Ngare Ndare waterfall, hikes, treasure hunts, singing games, sight viewing, game tracking education among others
Charges inclusive of:
WHAT TO CARRY
Extra drinking water
To pay via Lipa na Mpesa:
1.Go to Buy goods
2.Enter Till Number 521846
3.Enter amount Kshs.3,850/=
4.Enter Mpesa PIN number ****
For more information contact us call/text/whatsapp
Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
ZIP-LINING AND HIKE KEREITA FOREST!!! @KSH 3800
Distance from Nairobi About 60km.
On arrival, we will commence with Introductions, We will then proceed with the amazing Zip Lining Challenge..
The Zip Lining(2 lines) Cost is Covered in the Package.
Afterwards, we will commence our wonderful hike all the way down to the beautiful caves and waterfalls.
Hike Starting Point: The African Forest Lodge.
Ending point: The African Forest Lodge.
CHARGES: Per Person
3800 KSH. Kenyan Citizens.
45 USD. for Non Residents.
BOOKING DATELINE 2 days before event date
Transport to The Forest and back to Nairobi.
Zip Lining (2 lines).
Hiking and Guiding Fees
Lunch / Snacks.
Other items not mentioned.
Footwear: Hiking or Walking Shoes
Sun protection: Sunscreen, Lip balm, Sunglasses and a Hat.
Warm Clothing for the Morning and Evening Hours.
Clothing: Long - Sleeve Shirt or T-shirt.
Long Pants / Trousers.
Hat / Cap.
1. ID or Passport
3. Packed Lunch / Snacks
3. Good Bag to carry your personal items on the Back.
All these can be organized at the Venue........
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS MIGRATION PACKAGE PEAK SEASON OFFERS, RATES ARE FOR GROUP SAFARIS, INQUIRE PRIVATE SAFARIS VALID FROM 1ST JULY 2018 TO 31ST OCTOBER 2018
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATIONS,
1. MANYATTA CAMP FROM KSH 15,937 AND 306 USD
2. RHINO TOURIST CAMP FROM KSH 14,917 AND 338 USD
3. LENCHADA CAMP FROM KSH 15,937 AND 306USD
4. MARA SIDAI FROM KSH 20,017AND 348 USD
5. FISI CAMP FROM KSH 21,037 AND 359 USD
6. ENKOROK CAMP FROM KSH 26,137 AND 411 USD
7. SENTRIM FROM KSH 26,545 AND 480 USD
8. MARA SOPA FROM KSH 30,013 AND 611 USD
9. ASHNIL MARA FROM KSH 57,757 AND 737USD
10. AZURE MARA FROM KSH 43,477 AND 590 USD
11. AA LODGE FROM KSH 36,949 AND 495 USD
12. OLMORAN FROM KSH 20,017 AND 327 USD
13. LOYK FROM KSH 34,705 AND 621 USD
14. JAMBO MARA CAMO FROM 24,097 AND 411 USD
15. MARA SIMBA LODGE FROM 25,117 AND 611 USD
16. OLUMARA CAMP FROM 33,277 AND 611 USD
17. MARA EDEN SAFARI CAMP 49,087 AND 695 USD
18. KILIMA CAMP FROM 42,457 AND 775 USD
5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS MIGRATION PACKAGE PEAK SEASON OFFERS, RATES ARE FOR GROUP SAFARIS, INQUIRE PRIVATE SAFARIS VALID FROM 1ST JULY 2018 TO 31ST OCTOBER 2018
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATIONS,
1. MANYATTA CAMP FROM KSH 28,743 AND 592 USD
2. RHINO TOURIST CAMP FROM KSH 28,743 AND 656 USD
3. LENCHADA CAMP FROM KSH 28,743 AND 592 USD
4. MARA SIDAI FROM KSH 39,243 AND 677 USD
5. FISI CAMP FROM KSH 41,344 AND 697 USD
6. ENKOROK CAMP FROM KSH 51,843 AND 803 USD
7. SENTRIM FROM KSH 52,864 AND 941 USD
8. MARA SOPA FROM KSH 30,013 AND 1202 USD
9. ASHNIL MARA FROM KSH 116,943 AND 11454 USD
10. AZURE MARA FROM KSH 84,543 AND 1160 USD
11. AA LODGE FROM KSH 74,103 AND 971 USD
12. OLMORAN FROM KSH 39,243 AND 740 USD
13. LOYK FROM KSH 69,483 AND 1223 USD
14. JAMBO MARA CAMO FROM 47,644 AND 803 USD
15. MARA SIMBA LODGE FROM 49,743 AND 1202 USD
16. OLUMARA CAMP FROM 66,544 AND 1202 USD
17. MARA EDEN SAFARI CAMP 99,093 AND 1370 USD
18. KILIMA CAMP FROM 85,443 AND 1529 USD
- PARK ENTRANCE FEE
-TRANSPORT IN A COMFY TOUR VAN
-PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
-ENTRANCE FEE AT MAASAI VILLAGE
-TIPS AND GRATUITIES
WEEKLY NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK GUIDED TOURS
HAVE A SENSE OF WILD GLAMOUR AND BEAUTY IN THE ONLY NATIONAL PARK IN THE CITY #NAIROBINATIONALPARK#_GUIDED TOURS_#
Nairobi national park is famous for being the only park located in a capital city hence branded ‘Green city under the sun’.it was the first national park to be established in 1946 under leadership of Marvin Cowie who was then head of tourism and wildlife during colonial era.The park is located 7km from city centre with an size of 118km sq it has an altitude of 1533-1760m above sea level.it has David shedricks elephant trust that was established in 1963 by Daphine shedricks after death of her husband David, it cares for orphaned elephants and rhinos. Animal orphanage and safari walk are alos located in the par
Climate and vegetation:
the park exhibits dry and wet climate, it is predominantly grassland with scattered acacia bushes the western upland of the park includes dry forest of acacia, Olea Africana and Croton species
the park has diverse wildlife species like Lion, Leopard, Rhino Cape buffalo among others it doesn’t t have elephants due to its small size and proximity to city centre
Communities: communities around Nairobi national park are Maasai and Kamba
Access: it can be accessed by road 7km from city centre
- wildlife viewing
- Vist to David shedricks
-Visit to girrafe center
KENYANS KSH 3000
RESIDENTS KSH 3500
NON-RESIDENTS USD 110
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATIONS:
Park entrance fees
Transport in a comfort Tour van
Services of a professional Tour guide
Entrance fee at David shedricks and Giraffe center
Travel Insurance (Highly recommended
Tips & gratuities
drinks & Beverages